Replenish is focused on two key priorities….
- Helping individuals live and lead from a healthy soul.
- Helping teams and organizations become healthy and high-performing.
Lance has been leading churches and organizations for 40+ years. He was the lead pastor for 3 different churches and then spent 7 years as an executive and teaching pastor at Saddleback Church in Southern California.
During his years at Saddleback, Lance led the 40 Days of Purpose campaign. Ultimately, both nationally and internationally, more than 25,000 churches also did the 40 Days of Purpose campaign.
In 2007, Lance launched a ministry called Replenish, which is dedicated to “Helping people live and lead from a healthy soul.” Over the last 15 years Lance has encouraged, challenged and equipped thousands of leaders through speaking, personal coaching LifePlanning, and writing books.
Lance’s books include…
- Replenish… a resource for pastors and ministry leaders on doing ministry without losing your soul.
- High Impact Teams… a resource to catalyze teams to increased health and high-performance
- Your ONE Life… this newest book releases in 2021 and is focused on helping people own, live and love their one and only life.
Lance also works with The Unstuck Group helping church teams that need a breakthrough.
Lance and his best friend Connie have been married for 43 years. They have two grown children and 4 beautiful granddaughters. Their entire family lives in Castle Rock, Colorado.