Lance has become known as a Pastor to leaders. He coaches, cares for and consults leaders and their teams all over the world on how to live from a healthy soul. He is the author of Replenish, a best-seller for church and non-profit ministry leaders. The book is full of practical insights that will equip leaders to develop healthy life practices, improve their people skills, and strengthen the performance of their teams.
Lance draws on 35 years of experience as a senior leader, professional certifications in strategic planning and life planning, and his own personal journey of soul health to mentor, challenge and encourage. Lance has a unique blend of gifts that allow him to effectively serve leaders. With the strength of a seasoned leader, the heart of a shepherd and the gifting of a wise strategist, Lance is able to work with leaders and teams to achieve breakthrough to a healthier life and ministry.
You might also know Lance from:
- Serving as Executive Pastor and Teaching Pastor at Saddleback Church
- The 40 Days of Purpose world-wide church campaign initiative
- Writer and teacher of several video-based small group curricula
- Training missionaries and pastors in more than 15 countries
- Speaking at leadership and spiritual formation conferences and retreats
Lance is also featured on:
- Sermon Central
- Church Leaders
- RightNow Media
- Willow Creek
- Living on the Edge
- Saddleback Church
- Christ Fellowship Church
- Gathering of Titans (Business Leader Gathering)
Lance lives in Colorado with his wife, Connie. They have raised two kids who live nearby with their families. Lance and Connie love spending time with their four granddaughters as well as traveling, enjoying the beautiful outdoors and connecting with the many friends they have all over the country. Lance loves hiking and fly fishing and is also a connoisseur of New Mexico style green chile.